If you dream of working in a start-up, but still want the stability of an established company – well, we need to talk.
The Light Digital is a NEW social media and digital marketing agency that gives BIG BRAND strategy and results to our small business community here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our foundation is built upon two well-established radio stations, KDYA and KDIA – giving us stability and the knowledge of what it takes for a small business to GROW.
What makes The Light Digital different? Our sole focus is the success of our clients. This means we are not about awards. We are about SELLING our clients’ stuff. Our success is their success. And we have a bucket of fun doing just that.
Desired Attributes | High-Level
We are looking for outgoing professionals who can identify the tremendous opportunity small businesses have at their finger-tips for growing their business. We are looking for entrepreneurs: those who are excited to learn every day and take ownership of their careers. So what does it take to knock some socks off in this position?
- Voracious appetite for all things marketing and advertising – figuring out how to make it WORK for your clients
- Communicator. Whether it’s through talk, text, or tone, you have impeccable communication that is clear, concise and can make a point.
- You also understand that the best communication comes from listening more than you talk.
- If it’s for the best, you could persuade anyone to quit their job and join you in supporting “Underserved Snails of America.”
- You care deeply about your team and your clients. When they win, you win. When they lose, you … figure out a way they can start winning again.
- To do the right thing and recommend the right thing even when it is tough. People remember courage.
Responsibilities | Nitty-Gritty
Our client team is the backbone of our organization. They do a lot, including:
- Primary point of contact for clients where the buck starts and stops
- Lead the team working for each client/project
- Strategic targeting of clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Setting face-to-face or pixel-to-pixel appointments (whatever it takes you to get the job done)
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Designing and building marketing recommendation based on those needs
- Selling those compelling concepts to the people who sign on the dotted line
Experience | Cards you bring to the table
- Firm grasp of social media and marketing
- Sales experience (if you got an interview, that’s selling something – good job!)
- Customer service. This doesn’t mean you are a “Yes man/woman.” It means that, like a good doctor, you do everything you can to help the customer, even if at first they don’t like the advice
- Experience working with small business owners is a plus
- Successful track record of new business development
- 4 year degree in marketing/communications/business and/or equivalent work experience
Compensation | Unlimited
You will start with a generous training salary during your ramp-up period. We have built various milestones throughout the ramp-up period designed for our trainees to quickly advance up the ladder towards making as much as you want. There really is no limit. The more people you help, the more you will make.
CTA | Call To Action
If your neck and face hurt because you found yourself nodding and smiling as you made your way down this opportunity – reach out to us. Please forward your resume and career success stories today. To apply for this position, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND send a private message with a link to your LinkedIn profile to Twitter.com/TheLightDigital
Baybridge Communications LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.