Baybridge Communications, LLC dba The Light Digital is looking for a capable Business Growth Strategist to sell digital marketing and advertising to small and medium-sized businesses located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking for a sales hunter who strives for uncapped rewards and who loves to help small and medium-sized business clients grow. We seek someone to join an expanding team of Strategists to help us positively transform hundreds of Bay Area businesses.
If you are a creative, independent thinker who loves to learn, laugh and work hard — let’s talk.
Named a Small Business of the Year winner by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce and a division of a family-owned media company, we provide the full range of marketing growth strategies. These include digital advertising on Facebook/Instagram/Google/and other channels, direct mail, radio, social media management, search engine optimization, website development, email marketing, digital display advertising, geofencing, reputation management, blogging, video, and other digital tools, tactics and strategies to generate business growth for our clients.
Our clients and prospects typically have five to seventy-five employees and are located throughout the Bay Area. This position will focus on building a client base in one of these key Geos which is where you will spend most of your time: Santa Rosa Metro, Marin County, Napa Valley, and/or the Tri-Valley area.
From our centrally located office in the Hilltop area of Richmond immediately next to I-80, our team has excellent access to the nine Bay Area Counties. We’re a private, team-spirited company with entrepreneurial owners who have been in business together for 20+ years.
– Identify and close deals with new prospects
– Manage and deepen relationships with client accounts.
– Create and conduct business meetings with new prospects at their offices.
– Generate imaginative, executable and practical marketing ideas for clients, then coordinate the execution of those ideas with our content and advertising teams.
– Uphold the highest standards of personal integrity.
– Competitive base guarantee, commission, bonuses.
– Generous medical benefits.
– Great office environment + remote working possibilities when hitting billing goal.
– Paid Time Off.
– Success with consultative/solution selling to business owners of any complex product. (We can teach you digital if you are otherwise good at negotiating with business owners.)
– A love for networking events, and the ability to attend from 5p-6p three networking events per week to meet business prospects. (We will give you a list of networking events.)
– The desire and ability to sell in a team. We expect you to line up meetings without help, but we go to those meetings in teams. (This is not only more fun, but it leads to a high closing ratio.)
– Excellent communication skills – writing, speaking, listening. You must be strong in the art of conversation, story-telling, and negotiation. We don’t use PowerPoint or brochures (as we find those to be limiting.)
– Impeccable personal and professional integrity.
– The ability to drive to prospect locations.
– The desire and ability to learn new things. (We are life-long learners.)
Step 1: E-mail resume and/or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: 15 minute meet and greet/ mutual phone screen.
Step 3: In-person interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer