Are you looking for take-out near you? Perhaps you’re looking for the closest barbershop. What do you do? You Google it!
Google My Business is the tool that lets people find your business. Many people Google their questions, relying on the search engine to help them find the best place to go for any odd item they need. If you want to make sure your business is found, you need Google My Business to work for you.
How Does Google My Business Work?
Adding your company to Google My Business may seem unnecessary if you already have a contact page with an address to your location on your website. You know Google will find it, right?
There’s more to Google than just keywords. Listing your business through Google My Business provides another way for the search engine to see the value your company offers, which will help people find it.
What Are the Benefits of Using Google My Business?
There are a few reasons you should use this service:
- Your phone number is displayed. That means a person can click on the number and call you to find out if you have reservations available or to place an order.
- Your address is clearly noted. Even better, that address allows customers to click and get directions to your location. It couldn’t be easier!
- Engage with customers easier. Customers can read reviews of your company using the service. It also helps with building your brand and customer loyalty.
- Photos tell the story. Your listing also includes photos of your products, location, or services. Photos sell services to customers – they want to see before they even make the trip.
- Easy linking to your site is also provided. You’ll have a short URL that customers can use – and remember – when they need to come back to you.
Social Media Marketing to the Next Level
Every business’ goal is to increase sales. Online marketing helps you to do that by allowing people to find your information online. Sites like Facebook and Instagram are a good option, but you really need Google My Business in place to see an increase in traffic to your website.
Google My Business isn’t an optional marketing tool. It’s essential. Confused and overwhelmed with where to get started? Let The Light Digital do the work for you.
We can help you get started with a marketing strategy that’s designed to grow your business. Contact us today to learn more.