Baybridge Communications, LLC (dba The Light Digital) is looking for a detailed oriented Client Success Strategist to manage and service clients consisting of small and medium-sized businesses located in the San Francisco Bay Area and to assist in radio station operations of a related division.
We are looking for a client-facing detailed oriented team player passionate about digital products and services and helping clients maximize their return from digital strategies. We seek someone to join an expanding team of Strategists to help us positively transform hundreds of Bay Area businesses. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for details– let’s talk.
Named Small Business of the Year for 2017 by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce, we provide the full range of digital marketing including social media management, search engine optimization, website development, digital advertising on Facebook/Instagram/Google/and other channels, email marketing, digital display advertising, reputation management, blogging, video, and other digital tools, tactics and strategies to generate business growth for our clients.
Our clients and prospects are located throughout the Bay Area and we form long term relationships with them. From our centrally located office in the Hilltop area of Richmond immediately next to I-80, our team has excellent access to the nine Bay Area Counties. We’re a private, team-spirited company with entrepreneurial owners who have been in business together for 20 years.
– Ensure that Clients are on-boarded correctly.
– Help run invoices and billing.
– Review client accounts to ensure that we are delivering on relevant KPIs, that Clients receive. what they paid for, and all Client details are accounted for and in order.
– Make recommendations to the sales team for how to increase ROI for Clients.
– Ensure that Clients have periodic review meetings.
– Analyze and presents data to Clients and prospects in support of salespeople.
– Operate Relevant Software.
– Develop an ever-expanding knowledge of digital marketing products and services.
– High detail orientation.
– A passion for data analysis and strategic thinking
– A passion for the digital landscape
– Comfort and skill in operating complex software (as a user, no coding involved.)
– The ability to interface with Clients directly.
– Salary commensurate with skill.
– Generous medical benefits.
– Great office environment.
– Paid time off.
Step 1: Complete the application below
Step 2: 15 minute meet and greet/ mutual phone screen.
Step 3: In-person interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer